I thank Kausus for nominating me 🙂 I would totally recommend you to visit their blog. Their blog is really interesting and I really like it. 😉
The rules of Liebster Award are as follows –
1) Thank and link back to your nominator.
2) Answer the 11 questions given by the nominator
3) Nominate other 5-11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers
4) Create 11 new questions for your nominees
5) Let your nominees know that you have nominated them via social media or their blogs.
Answers to Kausus’s questions –
1) What got you into Anime, Gaming, Writing, etc…? What was a big factor in this?
Ans. I like to watch anime and enjoy it and love to discuss about it. After watching DBZ on television I started watching a lot of other anime online and still continue to do so. 🙂 Therefore the big factor is interest,curiosity and entertainment.
2) If you could meet one voice actor/actress, who would they be and why?
Ans. I would like to meet Sakurai Takahiro or Tatsuhisa Suzuki to hear their voice for real (face to face), to get a photo taken together and to get an autograph. 😉 XD
3) What made you want to blog?
Ans. I wanted to blog to protrait my talent, discuss about anime and other interesting things and mainly to meet a lot of people and have fun. 🙂
4) Wine or Cheese?
5) If you could redo one review or post you have done, knowing what you are capable of now, what would that post be and why?
Ans. That would be my post about Direct drive zone. I have only posted a picture of Direct drive zone. I think it would have been better if I had given a little description about it. But I will post it again after editing and improving it.
6) What are your top five bands/groups?
Ans. I don’t listen to a lot of band songs so here is my top two :
For now it is only 2 but in future it will increase 😉
7) Who or what is your inspiration for what you do in life?
Ans. Many things are very inspirational to me .Examples of many people who have reached the top by facing tough obstacles gives me inspiration, sometimes music also gives me inspiration and motivation.
8) When it comes to gaming, What platform do you prefer and why? If you don’t play video games, then what tabletop games and why?
Ans. In gaming I prefer PC.
9) How long have you been writing?
Ans. For about 2 months, I guess
10) If you had to give up one thing, whether it was gaming, anime, writing, etc… Which would it be and why?
Ans. I would give up anime cause I might become very busy and anime would surely distract me. ( I might say this but I’m not sure what I might do :p )
11) Where do you see your blog/website this time next year?
Ans. I see my blog with increase in posts published by me, more followers, and mainly I will know more people than I do right now. 😀
My nominees –
My questions –
- Cats or Dogs?
- Most favorite anime opening or ending song.
- Swords or Guns?
- Most annoying and an interesting anime character( Name two anime characters where in one is annoying and the other is interesting)
- How were you introduced to anime?
- An anime/manga character you resemble the most. (not physical features )
- Which genre do you prefer the most?
- On a range of 1-10 rate on how much you socialize with people.
- Have you ever cosplayed?
- Favorite voice actor
- Anime you have watched more than twice.
I would like to thank Kausus once again and like to tell you all to visit their blog without fail 🙂